National Bourbon Heritage Month ends Friday, Sept. 30, but there are still plenty of deals and specials you can take advantage of before the end of the month.
Monday, Sept. 26 to Friday, Sept. 30:
Wiseguy Lounge, located at 603 Main St. in Covington, will feature several New Riff specials for the week including:
- Manhattan Monday: $5 New Riff Manhattans
- Tuesday: Bottle fire sale
- Wednesday: Old Fashioned Wednesday
- Thursday: 6-9 p.m. Old Forester Education Event
- Friday: Four Roses Spotlight
Wednesday, Sept. 28:
Smoke Justis, located at 302 Court St. in Covington, will host a private, four-course Bourbon dinner with specialized pairings with each course. Purchase tickets to this limited seating event at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/private-bourbon-pairing-dinner-at-smoke-justis-tickets-425154748297.
- Beehive Augusta Tavern, located at 101 West Riverside Drive in Augusta, will offer a complimentary appetizer to anyone who books a tour at Augusta Distillery. Also, guests can enjoy the “Live at the Hive” live music series Friday. Prior to their Augusta Distillery tour, guests are required to make a reservation in advance for their dining experience at the Beehive to receive their complimentary appetizer. For more information, visit https://www.beehiveaugustatavern.com/event-calendar.
- The Globe, located at 12 E. 5 th St. in Covington, will offer $12 B-Line Bourbon Flights featuring the five distilleries that make up The B-Line.
- Old Kentucky Bourbon Bar, or OKBB for short, located at 629 Main St. in Covington, wis offering OKBB Dusty Bottle Wednesday throughout the month. Over the past decade, Colonel Aaron at OKBB has accumulated an impressive collection of rare and “dusty bottles” stored in the bourbon vault. Many of these can only be found at OKBB, some of them have never been opened, and all of them are rare. OKBB decided to unlock the vault, dust off the bottles, and let them be enjoyed. These rare offerings will be available exclusively at OKBB on Wednesday. Once these bourbons are gone, they are gone for good.
- Prohibition Bourbon Bar, located at 530 Washington Ave. in Newport,
has a rotation selection of flight and drink specials.
Reservations are strongly encouraged. Learn more at https://www.newberrybroscoffee.com/events.
- Rich’s Proper, located at 701 Madison Ave. in Covington, offers Monday
Night Barrel Picks, where guests can enjoy 25% off all barrel picks. For more information, visit http://richsproper.com/richs/.
- Smoke Justis, located at 302 Court St. in Covington, will serve The B-Line Featured Flight and $6 Early Time BIB Old Fashioned drinks.
- Three Spirits Tavern, located at 209 Fairfield Ave. in Bellevue, will host the inaugural Northern Kentucky Cocktail Classic from 2 to 9 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 9. the NKY Cocktail Classic is the culmination of a month-long competition among bartenders at stops along The B-Line. The winner-take-all event will have the attending crowd determine who will
take home the title of Best Bartender on The B-Line. For more information and details visit https://www.meetnky.com/nky-cocktail-classic/.
Visit The B-Line-Blog for more information or upcoming events.