City of Union seeking member for board of adjustment

Staff Report
Staff Report
Do you have a news tip to share? Send it to [email protected].

More by....

The City of Union is seeking a resident to serve as one of its representatives on the Boone County Board of Adjustment.

Terry Kidwell and Karen O’Sullivan currently fill two of the three spots.

The panel, for which members serve four-year terms, meets periodically to make decisions regarding zoning variances and issuance of conditional-use permits, which allow zoning property to be used in non-conforming ways.

Those interested in the board vacancy can access the application here and email it to [email protected] upon completion.

More news:  Stage two plans for Sunrock development pass in Wilder

More articles

More by...

Latest articles

In Case You Missed It