Main Street Ventures, a Cincinnati-based entrepreneurship support organization, is hosting the second annual Adventure Through Greater Cincinnati showcase Tuesday.
Main Street Ventures’ grant recipients will share their business’ products and stories with the community. The event is scheduled for July 25 at MadTree Brewing’s Oakley Barrel Room in Cincinnati from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The event is kicking off with Launch It: Cincy Summer Program — a session for college students to pitch their ideas to the public and potential investors. Afterward, attendees can sample the products and services from nearly 30 Greater Cincinnati region startups for which Main Street Ventures has provided funding and level-up support.
In total, seven Northern Kentucky companies participating are:
- In the Curious Kitchen: Southern-style online shop and lifestyle blog out of Fort Thomas which sells bourbon-themed gifts, mint julep kits, and other food items
- Cooler Keg: Covington-based company that makes portable kegerators that are built into a cooler. The product aims to allow users to pour a draft beer, cocktail, cider or seltzer anywhere.
- Toot Suite Press: Burlington-based online wedding stationery studio offering modern, customizable designs made on traditional printing presses.
- Parts & Labor: Newport-based barbeque startup and catering company.
- Cork N Crust: Pizzeria and bar in Bellevue which specializes in serving wine by the glass and offering a variety of vegan menu options.
- Down the Road Spice Company: Newport-based company that creates traditional Indian cuisine masala spice blends.
- Todd: An online tool which helps democratize and automate estate planning, end of life care, and settling affairs.